- Gabrielle Armstrong just donated $52.75
- Gus Sepulveda just donated $42.20
- Jen Harris just donated $52.75
- Jocelyn Mateo just donated $21.10
- Bloom psychology just donated $52.75
- Kate Lynch just donated $33.39
- Kate Turner just donated $31.65
- Jane Thomas just donated $31.65
- Samantha Malley just donated $31.65
- Jane Challis just donated $31.65
- Jan Turner just donated $31.65
- Port Fairy audience member just donated $10.55
- Caz Young just donated $31.65
- Melissa Bloomer just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $15.83
- Anonymous just donated $5
- Yackandandah Arts audience just donated $52.75
- Rachel McHugh just donated $21.10
- Gemma Green just donated $105.50
- Liam Rigg just donated $52.75
Register for a virtual collection page
We’re on a mission to ensure all who menstruate have access to period products when they need them. That’s why twice a year in March and August, we call on Australians to donate period products through our Dignity Drive, to be distributed to our registered charities across the country.
We have created a virtual collection campaign to allow anyone the opportunity to continue to support our annual Dignity Drive and help those living in period poverty.
It's easy to get started...
Follow the link below to register to get your own virtual collection page.
Create a profile
Personalise your fundraising profile by uploading a photo and updating your info.
Shout it out
Share your personalised fundraising page with your friends and family!
Meet our virtual collection community
Below you can see some of our wonderful supporters, click on them to read more about their stories and why they support Share the Dignity, or you can even make a donation to them and help them reach their goal.
Frequently asked questions
What is Share the Dignity's Dignity Drive
Share the Dignity hosts two drives each year in March and August, where we call on Australians to donate period products to be distributed to our registered charities across the country.
We accept all products in original packaging, including pads, tampons, maternity pads, period undies, menstrual cups and incontinence products.
What is a virtual collection
A virtual collection give people the opportunity to raise funds that will help provide more period products to those in need.
How do I register
Simply click the register now buttons on this page and follow the steps. You will receive a personal collection page where you can collect donations.
Are donations tax-deductible?
Yes, people who donate to your fundraising page will be issued with a tax receipt for any donations over the amount of $2.
Share the Dignity is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission and is a tax-deductible gift recipient (DGR).