or donate another amount
How it works
- Patricia Foord just donated $527.50
- Kirralee Collingridge just donated $21.10
- Jodi x just donated $49
- Farm Resilience Division, DAFF just donated $332.32
- Lynette Haselgrove just donated $52.75
- Lorraine Murphy just donated $3,600
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Robert Matthews just donated $1,000
- David Tucker just donated $21.10
- Jessica Babb just donated $31.65
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Peter Sheary just donated $5.28
- Jack Grieg just donated $42.20
- Elizabeth DiCianni just donated $175
- Anonymous just donated $280
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Lisa Buggy just donated $500
- James Peterson just donated $20
- Jordan and Alex just donated $42.20
- Verdi Guy just donated $550
Why sponsor a bag?
We understand that for some people, getting to the shops, or dropping off an It's in the Bag at Bunnings is just not possible.
Now with the click of a button, you are able to donate online, and our volunteers will lovingly pack your bag for you, and then deliver them to our charity partners.
Our 3,000+ charities partners request more than 140,000 bags each year. With the rising cost of living, ongoing impacts from the pandemic and worsening domestic violence rates we need your support more than ever.
By sponsoring a bag, you can help fill the gap and help ensure that at least one more women has a bag of the essentials this Christmas.
Your donation helps people like Kathy
Kathy, a domestic violence victim, was rebuilding her life when she received an #ItsInTheBag donation. Kathy shares how the bag she received was life-changing.
"Slowly each one of us came in one by one and we got to choose our own bag. That was so important because when you come from domestic violence, you don't have a lot of choice. "
"I felt so alone because I had no family. Receiving a beautiful bag that somebody put together along with a note saying that you are not alone made me feel that somebody was thinking about me at Christmas time."
"It kept me living, it gave me the hope and the dignity that I deserved."
By making a donation today you are helping women like Kathy, receive the love, hope, and dignity they deserve this Christmas.
Learn more about Kathy's story and the impact of your donation
Host your own packing party, at home or in the workplace!
Bring together your family, friends and colleagues to put together bags full of life's essentials to ensure no woman, girl or person who menstruates goes without this Christmas.
With all the resources you need, ready to go, it's the easiest way to give back!