REGISTER TO WIN - A RUNNING MUM'S AUSTRALIA MEMBERSHIP
*Register by September 20, to go into the draw to win one of 2 x memberships.
- Max and Josh Simms just donated $52.75
- Abby Johnson just donated $20
- Andrew Crompton just donated $105.50
- Dane Wells just donated $105.50
- Leanne Atkin just donated $21.10
- Mikala just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $52.75
- Darlene Lees just donated $106.88
- Darlene just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $106.88
- Gloria just donated $52.75
- Sofia, Vincent & Nicholas just donated $21.10
- Conrad. Carl and Cameron Cockatoo just donated $21.10
- Leonie just donated $100
- Anne Wood just donated $105.50
- Jemma Black just donated $31.65
- Harley just donated $52.75
- Gareth Bamford just donated $52.75
- Abigail and Oliver just donated $21.10
Run4Dignity this October and make a life-changing impact
Tighten your laces and walk or run this October. Join the virtual movement suitable for all fitness levels. Simply choose your distance and location, It’s really that easy!
Why not get a few family members, friends, or work colleagues together and create a team?
By setting yourself the challenge and getting involved you can be sure that the funds you raise will support vulnerable Australians, living below the poverty line and more importantly our goal of ending period poverty.
But we can't do it without you and we promise we will be here along the way to support you with lots of tools and resources to help you fundraise.
Once you've registered and created your page you will be able to post your Strava, FitBit, or Map my Fitness to share your routes and kilometers and you will receive an invitation to our Facebook group where you can connect with others also joining the movement.
Your fundraising will provide other females with a dignified experience managing their period, which can be life-changing.
GET YOUR SHARE THE DIGNITY T-SHIRT
Raise $48 within the first 48 hours of registering.
*Limited to first 300.
Steps to get moving
1. Register yourself or join a team in either run, yoga, or move (which encompasses any other sport).
2. Put your best foot forward by donating to yourself or asking your family and friends to support you.
3. In October remind your network of your goal and why you’re taking part, then share your progress.
HIGHEST FUNDRAISER PRIZE - $300 INFAMOUS & MINI SWIM VOUCHER
*Winner will be announced at 8am, 1st November 2020
Raised so far
Frequently asked questions
What is Move4Dignity?
Move4Dignity is a virtual exercise event that will be running throughout the month of October. Everyone who registers will set their own exercise goal and create a fundraising page. This page is a place where they can share their progress and collect donations for Share the Dignity.
When does it start?
Registrations for Move4Dignity will open in July, and fundraising is encouraged up until the end of October. The virtual challenge is running throughout the entire month of October.
How do I register?
Simple, choose whether you will run or walk, yoga or move your own way and select register. Enter your details to confirm your registration and set up your fundraising page.
Who is Share the Dignity?
Share the Dignity is an Australian Charity aiming to end period poverty in Australia. Our mission is to ensure that people experiencing period poverty have the dignity of access to period products to manage their period because these items are a basic human right, not a privilege.
How do I fundraise?
Let people know you’re participating via social media and tell them why you’re so passionate to help people all around Australia doing it tough. People can then donate to your cause through your fundraising page.
Does it cost money to get involved?
It’s $25 for an individual and $20 if you’re part of a team to register. This fee will include a participation medal and a certificate at the completion of the challenge. All profit raised from registrations and any fundraising from the campaign supports women in crisis and Share the Dignity’s mission.