Move4Dignity with Team Kapow
- Chris Bellemore just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Shannon Murray just donated $1.38
- Samara Ross just donated $1.38
- Jessica Varty just donated $50
- Courtney just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $20
- G M just donated $52.75
- Pauline Brant just donated $10.55
- Karen Stuart just donated $54.12
- Yvette Downey just donated $54.12
- Tahnja De Croos just donated $54.12
- Holly Walker just donated $1.38
- Monica Galouzis just donated $106.88
- Dev Colpan just donated $52.75
- Ellen Crooks just donated $31.65
- Jonah Baillie just donated $11.58
- Mel T just donated $52.75
- Jeremy Bellemore just donated $33.02
- Wendy Benson just donated $50
WILL YOU JOIN TEAM KAPOW THIS OCTOBER AND HELP END PERIOD POVERTY?
Team Kapow will be out in force this October and are calling on you to join them! You will be joining an all-star team line up who will be with you every step of the way!
The premise is simple - set yourself a fitness challenge for the month of October. Whether you walk, run, cycle or commit to set hours of yoga or gym. It's completely up to you and can be carried out from any location you choose!
Why not even get your club, workplace or school involved - together we can achieve so much more.
When registering you will create a personal fundraising page which gives you access to a hub, where there are tools and resources which you can download and use to help you recruit other team members or to ask support from others.
WIN A $250 BODY SCIENCE VOUCHER - SIMPLY REGISTER BY 8PM, SEPTEMBER 30, 2020 AND GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN.
Steps to get moving
1. Register yourself or your workplace, school or club
2. Put your best foot forward by donating to yourself and using the downloadable tools in your fundriasing hub to ask others to support you.
3. In October remind your network of your goal and why you’re taking part, then share your progress.
TEAM KAPOW AMBASSADORS
Michelle and Martin Taupau
Michelle (Board member of Share the Dignity) and husband and professional Rugby league player Martin are Team Captains of Team Kapow and leading this all-star team to greatness in October as part of Move4Dignity 2020.
Katie Brown is a Presenter and Reporter for NRL.com and previous channel 7 sports presenter. Katie is excited to be a Team Kapow ambassador as part of Move4Dignity 2020. and help raise awareness around period poverty.
Susie Burrell is one of Australia’s leading dietitians. She is currently the resident dietitian on Channel’s 7’s Sunrise and has a weekly nutrition column in The Daily Telegraph. Susie is passionate about women health and nutrition.
A Jillaroos and Blues favourite, adding her talents to the Roosters squad this season. Corban was also part of the 2017 World Cup, winning team. Corban is excited to be helping raise awareness through Move4Dignity around period poverty.
Raised so far
A big thank you to our Team Kapow Sponsors