Move4Dignity change makers
Do you have what it takes to be a Move4Dignity Change Maker
Are you someone with the ability and passion to influence and move your community?
Do you have an engaged community network?
Are you someone who enjoys being physically active and would love to participate in our Move4Dignity campaign?
Do you want to help ensure that women and girls are afforded the very basic of essentials that we all deserve?
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you through our Expressions of Interest to be a Move4Dignity Change Maker.
The benefits of being an official Changemaker
Once we approve your application to be an official Move4Dignity Changemaker we will work with you to get you set up. What you can expect from us:
- An individual page highlighting you and your reason for becoming an official Move4Dignity Changemaker
- Members of your community will be able to join you, allowing you to create a Move4Dignity team and embark on this journey together
- You will be listed on our official Move4Dignity Changemakers webpage
- A draft content plan to get you started with ideas for how you could communicate about Move4Dignity
- Tools for you to use on social media
- A shout out on socials announcing that you are an official Move4Dignity changemaker
- A limited-edition Move4Dignity 2021 t-shirt
- A 50% off discount code for your community to join you
- If your community can raise $10,000, a Dignity Vending Machine will be installed and named after you along with the opportunity to include a logo
- A medal to thank you at the end of the campaign for your participation