Let’s unite to laugh, cry and Share the Dignity together!
About DigniTea Sponsorship
DigniTea events consist of 3 High Tea events, held across the month of May, in celebration and recognition of World Menstrual Hygiene Day (28th May).
At each event, you will join a room of 500+ passionate Share the Dignity supporters, who unite to celebrate and make an impact.
Elevate your philanthropic impact by joining us as a sponsor for our highly anticipated Charity High Tea event. This is not just an event; it's an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those in need.
As a sponsor, you'll be aligning your brand with a noble cause, showcasing your commitment to social responsibility, and helping ensure that everyone is afforded the dignity in life that so many of us take for granted.
Local Sponsorship - $5,000
- Showcase your brand’s logo and link to your website on your chosen city’s event page
- 3 x Facebook posts on your chosen city’s event page
- Logo inclusion on event communications
- Logo inclusion on event flyer (placed at each seat at the event)
- Thank you sponsor shout-out at the event
- Opportunity to have a pull-up banner on display at the event
- 2 x Tickets to attend the event or run a competition
- A shout-out and tag in our event day wrap-up post on our national Share the Dignity socials
- A photo with our Founder at the event
- Independent post on our Founder’s (Rochelle Courtenay) LinkedIn page
National Sponsorship - $15,000
- All the benefits of a local event sponsor
- 1 x pre-event social post on to our national Share the Dignity socials
- Logo and link to your website on our DigniTea campaign landing page
- Logo inclusion in campaign promotional emails
- 4 x Additional tickets to attend each event (or can be used at one event), or for competitions
- 10% discount on any further tickets purchased
- Opportunity for a 1 minute video to be played at each event nationally
Find your closest DigniTea event
Brisbane City Hall
Attend one of our DigniTea events in May!
You're invited to join us this May for an afternoon of fun, delicious high tea, bubbles, and incredible guest speakers and play your part in ending period poverty
Walk away inspired to make a change for women and girls across Australia.