- Running Minds just donated $50
- Max and Josh Simms just donated $52.75
- Abby Johnson just donated $20
- Andrew Crompton just donated $105.50
- Dane Wells just donated $105.50
- Leanne Atkin just donated $21.10
- Mikala just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $52.75
- Darlene Lees just donated $106.88
- Darlene just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $106.88
- Gloria just donated $52.75
- Sofia, Vincent & Nicholas just donated $21.10
- Conrad. Carl and Cameron Cockatoo just donated $21.10
- Leonie just donated $100
- Anne Wood just donated $105.50
- Jemma Black just donated $31.65
- Harley just donated $52.75
- Gareth Bamford just donated $52.75
Share the Dignity
Our work directly benefits those in crisis experiencing period poverty. We believe that everyone deserves to be afforded the dignity so many of us take for granted.
Share the Dignity is a women's charity in Australia, that works to make a real difference in the lives of those experiencing homelessness, fleeing domestic violence, or doing it tough. We distribute period products to women, girls, and anyone who menstruates who needs support. When someone is doing it tough, the last thing on their mind should be dealing with their period.
We assist those in need by collecting hundreds of thousands of period products each year through collection drives and campaigns. These products are distributed directly to charities across Australia.
We also work on advocacy by aiming to end period poverty in Australia, we helped to axe the tampon tax in 2018 and are now focused on ensuring all public hospitals offer free sanitary items to those who need them through #PadUpPublicHealth. We are working on ending the shame and stigma around periods through our Period Pride campaign.
Since 2015, we have collected over 600,000 #ItsInTheBag donations for women, girls and those who menstruate, and in need of help
Our Dignity Drives have collected over 3 million sanitary products since 2015, donated to people in period poverty
Reusable Items Donated
Over 10,000 reusable sanitary items have been donated including reusable pads, period-proof underwear and menstrual cups
We are 'Shero-powered' by over 5,500 passionate volunteers from across the country. They make Share the Dignity possible
Dignity Vending Machines
250 Dignity Vending Machines have been installed across Australia, providing FREE #PeriodPacks containing 2 pads and 6 tampons, to those who need them most
Pad Up Public Health
Help us to #PadUpPublicHealth to ensure sanitary and period products are available to all in public hospitals
News and updates
Sign up to our newsletter!
We'll visit you once a month with Aunt Flow