- Running Minds just donated $50
- Max and Josh Simms just donated $52.75
- Abby Johnson just donated $20
- Andrew Crompton just donated $105.50
- Dane Wells just donated $105.50
- Leanne Atkin just donated $21.10
- Mikala just donated $10.55
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $52.75
- Darlene Lees just donated $106.88
- Darlene just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $106.88
- Gloria just donated $52.75
- Sofia, Vincent & Nicholas just donated $21.10
- Conrad. Carl and Cameron Cockatoo just donated $21.10
- Leonie just donated $100
- Anne Wood just donated $105.50
- Jemma Black just donated $31.65
- Harley just donated $52.75
- Gareth Bamford just donated $52.75
Our work directly benefits those in crisis experiencing period poverty. We believe that everyone deserves to be afforded the dignity so many of us take for granted.
Share the Dignity is a women's charity in Australia, that works to make a real, on-the-ground difference in the lives of those experiencing homelessness, fleeing domestic violence, or doing it tough. We distribute period products to women, girls, and anyone who menstruates who needs support. When someone is doing it tough, the last thing on their mind should be dealing with their period.
We assist those in need by collecting hundreds of thousands of period products each year through collection drives and campaigns. These products are distributed directly to charities across Australia.
We also work on advocacy by aiming to end period poverty in Australia, we helped to axe the tampon tax in 2018 and are now focused on ensuring all public hospitals offer free sanitary items to those who need them through #paduppublichealth. We are working on ending the shame and stigma around periods through our Period Pride campaign.