The Impact of Your Donation
Together, we can make a difference
When someone is in crisis, the last thing on their mind should be dealing with their period.
We recently met with a father who shared how his nine-year-old daughter had started her first period. He was heartbroken trying to explain how it was the last thing they expected so soon after being forced to live on the streets.
Thankfully with the help from our community we are able to provide them with a six-month supply of pads as well as a toiletry bag. When we handed them over, relief washed over his face knowing she had the supplies she needed whilst he worked to find a safe place for them to stay.
Our Dignity Drives are so important as they help ensure that women, girls, and those who menstruate have free and dignified access to period products.
That is why we are on a mission to ensure that everyone is afforded the dignity in life that so many of us take for granted.
With 1 in 5 having to improvise on period products, your donation can give a woman hope and dignity in these incredibly difficult and scary times.
Register for a virtual collection page and help continue to end period poverty
We have created a virtual collection campaign to allow anyone the opportunity to continue to support our annual Dignity Drive and help those living in period poverty.
It's as simple as registering, set up your online page and sharing your link with your friends, family, work colleagues, school community and people in your network.
Once registered you will also be able to download social media tools to use to help promote your collection.
Other ways you can donate to Share the Dignity
Donate via Paypal
Donating through PayPal is a safe and easy way to make a donation. There are no fees and you will receive a tax receipt through PayPal.
Donate via bank transfer
To make a donation, please use your name as a reference and email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your donation so the Share the Dignity team can send through a tax-deductible receipt.
Name: Share the Dignity, BSB: 064-000, Account: #16053118
- Sandra just donated $35.00
- Sarala just donated $105.50
- Minna just donated $36.93
- Anonymous just donated $36.93
- Hannah just donated $100.00
- LITHGOW CORRECTIONAL CENTRE INMATES just donated $1603.34
- Tonya just registered for Proudly Supporting Share the Dignity
- KK just donated $36.93
- Zara just registered for International Women's Day 2024
- Bev just donated $1000.00
- Zoe just donated $21.10
- Helen Yardley just donated $36.92
- Helen just registered for Sydney Audit & Assurance Sharing the Dignitea
- Monica Grouios just donated $10.55
- The just registered for Dignity Drive Virtual Collection - March 2024
- Georgia just donated $31.65
- Anthony just donated $10.55
- Kathleen Elliott just donated $21.10
- Mark just donated $5.28
- Bec just donated $60.00