- Kathryn O’Hehir just donated $26.38
- Jo Emery just donated $21.10
- Amanda O’Hehir just donated $31.65
- Susan Gillow just donated $10.55
- PJ just donated $15.83
- Anna Smart just donated $31.65
- Kara Chapmna just donated $52.75
- Kaye Kerr just donated $52.75
- Lisa Adams just donated $26.38
- Lynda Farley just donated $21.10
- Anonymous just donated $5.28
- Jacquie Bell just donated $21.10
- Marnie Boyle just donated $15.83
- Debra Crofts just donated $26.38
- Janine Andersone just donated $21.10
- Jacinta just donated $21.10
- Janine Dudenas just donated $10.55
- Helen Silk just donated $10.55
- Tracey D-D just donated $26.38
- Anonymous just donated $59.08
Register for a virtual collection page and help continue to end period poverty
REGISTER TO GET YOUR OWN COLLECTION PAGE
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO AND PERSONALISE YOUR PAGE
SHARE YOUR PERSONAL PAGE TO COLLECT DONATIONS
"In March 2020 when COVID-19 first surfaced our first Dignity Drive was impacted in a way we have never seen before. We did not secure over half of the products we needed and had to reject around 50% of our applications for support. Meaning women and girls across Australia were left to deal with their periods alone."
Rochelle Courtenay, Share the Dignity Founder.
Meet our virtual collection community
Below you can see some of our wonderful supporters, click on them to read more about their stories and why they support Share the Dignity, or you can even make a donation to them and help them reach their goal.
Frequently asked questions
What is Share the Dignity's Dignity Drive
Share the Dignity hosts two drives each year to collect donations of products to manage periods, at many collection points across Australia.
What is a virtual collection
A virtual collection is a money collection. This will allow us to purchase the items that we won't be able to collect because of COVID-19.
How do I register
Simply click the register now buttons on this page and follow the steps. You will receive a personal collection page where you can collect donations.