- Running Minds just donated $50
- Grant Covington just donated $52.75
- Max and Josh Simms just donated $52.75
- Abby Johnson just donated $20
- Andrew Crompton just donated $105.50
- Dane Wells just donated $105.50
- Tash Corbin just donated $31.65
- Leanne Atkin just donated $21.10
- Kaitie McMaster just donated $22.48
- Mikala just donated $10.55
- Sue Mitchell just donated $23.21
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $52.75
- Darlene Lees just donated $106.88
- Darlene just donated $52.75
- Jessica Lees just donated $106.88
- Julie Clark just donated $21.10
- Gloria just donated $52.75
- Michael Morrison just donated $21.10
- Anonymous just donated $52.75
You'll be able to track your kilometres or hours spent doing whatever activity you choose and raise some funds along the way.
All participants receive a 2021 medal, and the chance to win some amazing prizes!
You can sign up as an…
- Individual: Join in and do your thing
- Team member: join a team of friends, workmates, family members, running buddies or gym mates
- Team leader: be the one to get your group together
- Changemaker: take it one step further and be one of our exclusive changemakers
Entry: $25 individual / $20 Team Members
4 simple steps to get moving
Follow the link below to register. It's so easy!
SET A GOAL
Decide on a time or distance goal to reach during the month of October.
SHOUT IT OUT
Personalize and share your online fundraising profile to get more donations.
USE THE APP
Track your fitness, check leader boards & stay up-to-date with what's going on.
Why we #MOVE4DIGNITY
Whether you already love to stay active, or if it's a challenge for you, setting a fitness goal is a positive and healthy way to get involved.
DO YOUR BIT
Every dollar raised goes to women in Australia who are either homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. It's exercise with a purpose, making a life-changing difference for those in need.
Get a team together or do it solo. Track the leaderboard to see how your fundraising is going.
Raise $48 in the first 48 hours of registering to get your free shirt.
*Limited to the first 300.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Join the national movement to make a difference. With movers all over Australia, you will be able to connect through our new and exciting app and engage, encourage and be supported through your Move4Dignity challenge.
Get fundraising for your chance to win some amazing prizes
and of course, every participant receives a 2021 #MOVE4DIGNITY medal!
Meet our MOVE4DIGNITY Champions
FOLLOW THE FUN ON SOCIALS!
Move4Dignity Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
What is Move4Dignity?
Move4Dignity is a virtual exercise event that will be running throughout the month of October. Everyone who registers will set their own exercise goal and create a fundraising page. This page is a place where they can share their progress and collect donations for Share the Dignity.
How do I register?
Simple, choose whether you will run or walk, yoga or move your own way and select register. Enter your details to confirm your registration and set up your fundraising page.
Who is Share the Dignity?
Share the Dignity is an Australian Charity aiming to end period poverty in Australia. Our mission is to ensure that people experiencing period poverty have the dignity of access to period products to manage their period because these items are a basic human right, not a privilege.
How do I fundraise?
Let people know you’re participating via social media and tell them why you’re so passionate to help people all around Australia doing it tough. People can then donate to your cause through your fundraising page.
Does it cost money to get involved?
It’s $25 for an individual and $20 if you’re part of a team to register. This fee will include a participation medal and a certificate at the completion of the challenge. All profit raised from registrations and any fundraising from the campaign supports women in crisis and Share the Dignity’s mission.